Discover the most beautiful Australian regions for outdoor sport activities.
Australia capital city-Canberra
Regions: 6 states and 3 territories
Currency-Australian dollar: You’ll find currency exchange offices in all cities.
Language – English
Transportation: You’ll have a lot of options: domestic flights, trains and buses can carry you in the four corners of the country.
SOL tips 🙂 If you book on line you may find interesting prices.
Accommodation: Australia has it all: hotels, hostels, campsites or B&B. Prices range from 20 to 300 € or even more for luxury hotels and resorts.
Outdoor activities: You’ll find all kind of outdoor activities, the only problem … the prices. SOL’s mission is to share tips with you so that you fully enjoy your staying without ruin yourselves.
In the footsteps of Sportrotters
- Kitesurf and wildlife hikes in Noosa
- Surf at Rainbow Beach
- Noosa Everglades
- Queensland’s Wet Tropics
- Ride like a cowboy
- The legends of the Bungle Bungles
- Millstream Chichester National Park
- Best hikes in the Karinjini
- Ningaloo’s Reef whale sharks
- Cleaning day at François Péron NP
- Snorkel in the Great Barrier Reef
- Millaa Millaa, the waterfall’s land
- The Monkey Mia dolphins
- Abrolhos Islands : A trip of a lifetime
- Outdoor activities in Kalbarri
- The Pinnacles Western Australia
- John Forrest National Park
- Sydney :Best of the outdoors
- Hiking and climbing in the Blue Mountains
- Kimberley and the Gibb River Road